|Anorith - Old Shrimp Pokémon|
|Anorith was regenerated from a prehistoric fossil. This primitive Pokémon once lived in warm seas. It grips its prey firmly between its two large claws.|
Anorith is the part of a two-member family.
- Anorith was released with the release of desert-theme, Hoenn-region Pokémon on January 23rd, 2018.
- In the wild, maximum capture CP of Anorith is 1,123, however it can reach 1,217, if encountered Pokémon is boosted by current weather.
- Between May 24th and June 5th, 2018, Anorith's spawn rate and chance to be found in the wild were significantly higher during the Adventure Week.
- Since January 23rd, 2018, Anorith can be hatched from 5-km Eggs with a 749 of maximal CP.
- Between March 22nd and April 2nd, 2018, Anorith was temporarily possible 2-km egg hatchling during the Eggstravaganza event.
- As a former 1st tier Raid Boss, Anorith's CP was 5,017. Its maximum capture CP in Bonus Challenge was 749 and 936 when encountered Pokémon was boosted by weather.
- page, on the official Pokédex website
- Anorith article, on the Pokémon Wiki