|This page is an article stub. It will be expanded soon.|
Battle parties are preset teams of up to six Pokémon that Trainer are able to create and customize to fit their needs. Trainers can create different parties for frequent Raid Battles, or have battle parties that take advantage of certain weather bonuses.
During the initial beta phase, battle parties will be saved to a single device, so parties will not transfer if a Trainer buys a new device or uses multiple devices to play Pokémon GO. Once the feature is fully launched, battle parties will carry over to each device that a Trainer logs into.
- The Battle Party system was first discovered in the game's code with the release of the 0.67.0 APK.
- The system was rolled out in version 0.85.1.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Developer Insights: Introducing Dynamic Weather Gameplay and Battle Parties. Pokémon GO Live. Retrieved on 2017-12-08.
- ↑ A new Battle Party feature has been discovered!. Pokémon GO Hub. Retrieved on 2017-12-06.
- ↑ The Silph Road's APK Teardown of v0.85.1 is Complete!. /r/TheSilphRoad. Retrieved on 2017-12-06.