|Bulbasaur - Seed Pokémon|
|Bulbasaur can be seen napping in bright sunlight. There is a seed on its back. By soaking up the sun's rays, the seed grows progressively larger.|
Bulbasaur is the part of a three-member family.
- Bulbasaur was released with the game launch on July 6th, 2016.
- In the wild, maximum capture CP of Bulbasaur is 841, however it can reach 911, if encountered Pokémon is boosted by current weather.
- Between December 25th, 2016 and January 3rd, 2017, Bulbasaur's spawn rate and chance to be found in the wild were significantly higher during the Holiday.
- Between May 5th and May 9th, 2017, Bulbasaur's spawn rate and chance to be found in the wild were significantly higher during the Grass Weekend.
- Between April 10th and April 17th, 2018, Bulbasaur's spawn rate and chance to be found in the wild were significantly higher during the Kanto Celebration.
- From July 6th, 2016 to July 7th, 2017, Bulbasaur used to be a possible hatchling from 2-km Eggs.
- From December 21st, 2017 to Spring, 2018, Bulbasaur used to be a possible hatchling from 5-km Eggs.
- As a former 1st tier level Raid Boss, Bulbasaur's CP was 3,757. Its maximum capture CP in Bonus Challenge was 560 and 701 when encountered Pokémon was boosted by weather.
- Bulbasaur is available in field research: "Win a Gym battle." since April, 2018 with a maximum capture CP of 420.
- Bulbasaur is also available in field research: "Power Up Pokémon 5 times." since April, 2018.
- Bulbasaur is also available in field research: "Evolve a Grass-type Pokémon." since July, 2018.
- Bulbasaur was the Pokémon featured on the third Community Day that took place on March 25th, 2018.
- Shiny form of Bulbasaur was released on this Community Day.
- Bulbasaur is one of the four Starter Pokémon, the others being Charmander, Squirtle, and Pikachu.
- Its most optimal moveset in combat is Vine Whip and Sludge Bomb.
- page, on the official Pokédex website
- Bulbasaur article, on the Pokémon Wiki