Bulbasaur is a very-rare Grass, Poison-type Pokémon from Kanto region. It evolves into Ivysaur when fed with 25 candies and its final evolution form is Venusaur. Bulbasaur is also the Starter Pokémon.
| Bulbasaur - Seed Pokémon
| Bulbasaur can be seen napping in bright sunlight. There is a seed on its back. By soaking up the sun's rays, the seed grows progressively larger.
Bulbasaur is the part of a three-member family.
- Bulbasaur was released with the game launch on July 6th, 2016.
- In the wild, maximum capture CP of Bulbasaur is 841, however it can reach 911, if encountered Pokémon is boosted by current weather.
- From July 6th, 2016 to July 7th, 2017, Bulbasaur used to be a possible hatchling from 2-km Eggs.
- From December 21st, 2017 to Spring, 2018, Bulbasaur used to be a possible hatchling from 5-km Eggs.
- Bulbasaur's spawn rate and chance to be found in the wild were significantly higher during the Grass Weekend event in May, 2017.
- Bulbasaur is one of the four Starter Pokémon, the others being Charmander, Squirtle, and Pikachu.
- Bulbasaur was featured in March Community Day.
- Its most optimal moveset in combat is Vine Whip and Sludge Bomb.