On December 12, 2016, Professor Willow began to discover Togepi and Pichu hatching from Eggs. It had been hinted by Niantic that the second generation Pokémon would start to become available on the week of December 12.
At the time only baby Pokémon were available by hatching. 
The rest of Generation II was released in February 2017.
The Johto region is the second region of the main Pokémon game series. It is home to the second and fourth generation of Pokémon games.
- ↑ New Pokémon Are Coming to Pokémon GO. Pokémon official webpage. Retrieved on 2016-12-12.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 More Pokémon and a limited edition Pikachu are coming to Pokémon GO. Pokémon GO Live. Retrieved on 2016-12-12.
- ↑ Join us in welcoming Sprint as the first Pokémon GO United States partner. Pokémon GO Live. Retrieved on 2016-12-07.
- ↑ Our World Is Expanding—Over 80 More Pokémon and New Features Are Coming!Retrieved on 2017-02-15
This category has only the following subcategory.
- [+] Generation II (1 C, 101 P)
Pages in category "Generation II"
The following 101 pages are in this category, out of 101 total.