Chansey lays nutritionally excellent eggs on an everyday basis. The eggs are so delicious, they are easily and eagerly devoured by even those people who have lost their appetite.
Chansey is part of a two-member family.
- Her spawn rate was higher during the Valentine's Day event.
- On August 20th, 2016, her attack Psybeam was replaced with Hyper Beam, which has higher DPS.
- Her most optimal moveset in combat is Zen Headbutt and Dazzling Gleam.
- Along with Lapras and Snorlax, Chansey is considered as one of the most effective Gym defenders of Kanto-region Pokémon.
- Since Generation IV of core series games, Chansey evolves from its Baby Pokémon - Happiny, but in Pokémon GO it's currently not possible.
- , on the official Pokédex website
- Chansey, on the Pokémon Wiki