|Chansey - Egg Pokémon|
|Chansey lays nutritionally excellent eggs on an everyday basis. The eggs are so delicious, they are easily and eagerly devoured by even those people who have lost their appetite.|
Chansey is the part of a two-member family.
- Chansey was released with the game launch on July 6th, 2016.
- In the wild, maximum capture CP of Chansey is 1,259, however it can reach 1,364, if encountered Pokémon is boosted by current weather.
- Between February 8th and February 15th, 2017, Chansey's spawn rate and chance to be found in the wild were significantly higher during the Valentine's Day event.
- Between February 13th and February 15th, 2018, Chansey's spawn rate and chance to be found in the wild were significantly higher during the Valentine's Day event.
- Since July 6th, 2016, Chansey can be hatched from 10-km Eggs with a 839 of maximal CP.
- Between September 22nd and October 3rd, 2017, Chansey was temporarily possible 2-km egg hatchling during the Equinox event.
- Between March 22nd and April 2nd, 2018, Chansey was temporarily possible 2-km egg hatchling during the Eggstravaganza event.
- On August 20th, 2016, her attack Psybeam was replaced with Hyper Beam, which has higher DPS.
- Her most optimal moveset in combat is Zen Headbutt and Dazzling Gleam.
- Along with Lapras and Snorlax, Chansey is considered as one of the most effective Gym defenders of Kanto-region Pokémon.
- Since Generation IV of the core game series, Chansey can evolve from Happiny, but this is not currently possible in Pokémon GO.
- page, on the official Pokédex website
- Chansey article, on the Pokémon Wiki