|Charmeleon - Flame Pokémon|
|Charmeleon mercilessly destroys its foes using its sharp claws. If it encounters a strong foe, it turns aggressive. In this excited state, the flame at the tip of its tail flares with a bluish white color.|
Charmeleon is the part of this Pokémon family.
- Charmeleon was released with the game launch on July 6th, 2016.
- In the wild, maximum capture CP of Charmeleon is 1,272, however it can reach 1,378, if encountered Pokémon is boosted by current weather.
- As a former 1st tier level Raid Boss, Charmeleon's CP was 5,085. Its maximum capture CP in Bonus Challenge was 847 and 1,060 when encountered Pokémon was boosted by weather.
- Charmeleon's spawn rate and chance to be found in the wild were significantly higher during the Solstice Week event in June, 2017.
- Its most optimal moveset in combat is Fire Fang and Flamethrower.
- page, on the official Pokédex website
- Charmeleon article, on the Pokémon Wiki