|Chikorita - Leaf Pokémon|
|In battle, Chikorita waves its leaf around to keep the foe at bay. However, a sweet fragrance also wafts from the leaf, becalming the battling Pokémon and creating a cozy, friendly atmosphere all around.|
Chikorita is the part of a three-member family.
- Chikorita was released with the main release of Johto-region Pokémon on February 16th, 2017.
- In the wild, maximum capture CP of Chikorita is 687, however it can reach 744, if encountered Pokémon is boosted by current weather.
- Since July 7th, 2017, Chikorita can be hatched from -km Eggs with a 458 of maximal CP.
- Between April 13th and April 20th, 2017, Chikorita was temporarily possible 5-km egg hatchling during the Eggstravaganza event.
- Chikorita's spawn rate and chance to be found in the wild were significantly higher during the Grass Weekend event in May, 2017.
- In Generation II of core series games, Chikorita was a Starter Pokémon and now, in Pokémon GO, though it is not official, it is considered a Johto-region Starter Pokémon in players community.
- page, on the official Pokédex website
- Chikorita article, on the Pokémon Wiki