|Cyndaquil - Fire Mouse Pokémon|
|Cyndaquil protects itself by flaring up the flames on its back. The flames are vigorous if the Pokémon is angry. However, if it is tired, the flames splutter fitfully with incomplete combustion.|
Cyndaquil is the part of a three-member family.
- Cyndaquil was released with the main release of Johto-region Pokémon on February 16th, 2017.
- In the wild, maximum capture CP of Cyndaquil is 712, however it can reach 771, if encountered Pokémon is boosted by current weather.
- Since July 7th, 2017, Cyndaquil can be hatched from 5-km Eggs with a 475 of maximal CP.
- Between April 13th and April 20th, 2017, Cyndaquil was temporarily possible 5-km egg hatchling during the Eggstravaganza event.
- Cyndaquil's spawn rate and chance to be found in the wild were significantly higher during the Solstice Week event in June, 2017.
- In Generation II of core series games, Cyndaquil was a Starter Pokémon and now, in Pokémon GO, though it is not official, it is considered a Johto-region Starter Pokémon in players community.
- page, on the official Pokédex website
- Cyndaquil article, on the Pokémon Wiki