Ditto is a rare Normal-type Pokémon from Kanto region. It does not evolve into any other Pokémon. Ditto was one of few Kanto-region Pokémon that were not available with release of the game, as it possesses special move - Transform.
Ditto rearranges its cell structure to transform itself into other shapes. However, if it tries to transform itself into something by relying on its memory, this Pokémon manages to get details wrong.
- Struggle 35
Ditto is part of a one-member family.
- Ditto was made available to catch in wild on November 23rd, 2016, making it the first Pokémon released after the game's public release. 
- Ditto can only transform once per battle. It will retain its first transformation for the duration of the battle.
- Ditto cannot be seen in the map view, because it disguises itself as few the most common Pokémon. It will only reveal itself once it has been successfully captured.
- It can disguise itself in wild as:
- , on the official Pokédex website
- Ditto, on the Pokémon wiki