|Eevee - Evolution Pokémon|
|Eevee has an unstable genetic makeup that suddenly mutates due to the environment in which it lives. Radiation from various stones causes this Pokémon to evolve.|
Eevee is the part of a six-member family.
- Eevee was released with the game launch on July 6th, 2016.
- In the wild, maximum capture CP of Eevee is 830, however it can reach 899, if encountered Pokémon is boosted by current weather.
- From July 6th, 2016 to November 3rd, 2016, Eevee used to be a possible hatchling from 10-km Eggs.
- Since November 3rd, 2016, Eevee can be hatched from 5-km Eggs with a 553 of maximal CP.
- Between April 13th and April 20th, 2017, Eevee was temporarily possible 2-km egg hatchling during the Eggstravaganza event.
- Eevee's spawn rate and chance to be found in the wild were significantly higher during the Lunar New Year event in February, 2018.
- There is an Easter egg that referes to the names of the Eevee Brothers. Naming Eevee to "Rainer", "Sparky" or "Pyro", results evolving in a Vaporeon, a Jolteon or a Flareon respectively.
- Works only once per account and even Eevee was already evolved into any of these Pokémon not using this method
- With the release of Pokémon from Johto region, Eevee can evolve into either an Espeon or an Umbreon. The "naming trick" Easter egg, as noted above, can be used to obtain the evolutions listed below.
- Espeon can be acquired by naming Eevee "Sakura" or walking an Eevee as a Buddy 10 km or more, and evolving it during the day.
- Umbreon can be acquired by naming Eevee "Tamao" or walking an Eevee as a Buddy 10 km or more, and evolving it during the night.
- Same as with Eevee's Kanto-region evolutions, name-method works only once per account, even if Eevee was already evolved into any of these Pokémon prior to using this method.
- Since Generation IV of the core game series, Eevee can evolve into Glaceon, but this is not currently possible in Pokémon GO.
- Since Generation IV of the core game series, Eevee can evolve into Leafeon, but this is not currently possible in Pokémon GO.
- Since Generation VI of the core game series, Eevee can evolve into Sylveon, but this is not currently possible in Pokémon GO.
- page, on the official Pokédex website
- Eevee article, on the Pokémon Wiki