|Exeggcute - Egg Pokémon|
|This Pokémon consists of six eggs that form a closely knit cluster. The six eggs attract each other and spin around. When cracks increasingly appear on the eggs, Exeggcute is close to evolution.|
Exeggcute is the part of a two-member family.
#103 Alolan Exeggutor
- Exeggcute was released with the game launch on July 6th, 2016.
- In the wild, maximum capture CP of Exeggcute is 944, however it can reach 1,023, if encountered Pokémon is boosted by current weather.
- Exeggcute's spawn rate and chance to be found in the wild were significantly higher during the Grass Weekend event in May, 2017.
- From July 6th, 2016 to February 9th, 2017, Exeggcute used to be a possible hatchling from 5-km Eggs.
- From February 9th, 2017 to Spring, 2018, Exeggcute used to be a possible hatchling from 2-km Eggs.
- page, on the official Pokédex website
- Exeggcute article, on the Pokémon Wiki