|Flareon - Flame Pokémon|
|Flareon's fluffy fur has a functional purpose—it releases heat into the air so that its body does not get excessively hot. This Pokémon's body temperature can rise to a maximum of 1,650 degrees Fahrenheit.|
Flareon is the part of a six-member family.
- Flareon was released with the game launch on July 6th, 2016.
- In the wild, maximum capture CP of Flareon is 2,490, however it can reach 2,697, if encountered Pokémon is boosted by current weather.
- Between June 13th and June 22nd, 2017, Flareon's spawn rate and chance to be found in the wild were significantly higher during the Solstice Week event.
- As a former 3rd tier level Raid Boss, Flareon's CP was 21,155. Its maximum capture CP in Bonus Challenge was 1,659 and 2,074 when encountered Pokémon was boosted by weather.
- Flareon was available in field research: "Catch 5 Fire-type Pokémon." during April, 2018 with a maximum capture CP of 1,245.
- Flareon was also available in field research: "Evolve 5 Fire-type Pokémon." during April, 2018.
- Shiny form of Flareon was released with the start of the eighth Community Day on August 11th, 2018.
- There is an easter egg that refers to the names of the Eevee Brothers. Naming Eevee to Pyro will result in a Flareon when it is evolved.
- Works only once per account and even if Eevee was already evolved into Flareon not using this method.
- page, on the official Pokédex website
- Flareon article, on the Pokémon Wiki