|Gastly - Gas Pokémon|
|Gastly is largely composed of gaseous matter. When exposed to a strong wind, the gaseous body quickly dwindles away. Groups of this Pokémon cluster under the eaves of houses to escape the ravages of wind.|
Gastly is the part of a three-member family.
- Gastly was released with the game launch on July 6th, 2016.
- In the wild, maximum capture CP of Gastly is 859, however it can reach 930, if encountered Pokémon is boosted by current weather.
- Between October 26th and November 1st, 2016, Gastly's spawn rate and chance to be found in the wild were significantly higher during the Halloween event.
- Between October 20th and November 2nd, 2017, Gastly's spawn rate and chance to be found in the wild were significantly higher during the Halloween event.
- Between April 10th and April 17th, 2018, Gastly's spawn rate and chance to be found in the wild were significantly higher during the Kanto Celebration.
- From July 6th, 2016 to February 9th, 2017, Gastly used to be a possible hatchling from 5-km Eggs.
- From February 9th, 2017 to Spring, 2018, Gastly used to be a possible hatchling from 2-km Eggs.
- Gastly is available in field research: "Make 3 Great Throws." since April, 2018 with a maximum capture CP of 429.
- Gastly was also available in field research: "Make a Nice Curveball throw." during July, 2018.
- Gastly is one of the Pokémon that Ditto can appear as in wild.
- During the Halloween event in 2017, there were shiny forms of Gastly family members added to game data, although they weren't released to be caught in gameplay. 
- page, on the official Pokédex website
- Gastly article, on the Pokémon Wiki