|Gligar - Fly Scorpion Pokémon|
|Gligar glides through the air without a sound as if it were sliding. This Pokémon hangs on to the face of its foe using its clawed hind legs and the large pincers on its forelegs, then injects the prey with its poison barb.|
Gligar is the part of a one-member family.
- Gligar was released with the main release of Johto-region Pokémon on February 16th, 2017.
- In the wild, maximum capture CP of Gligar is 1,507, however it can reach 1,632, if encountered Pokémon is boosted by current weather.
- From February 16th, 2017 to July 23rd, 2017, Gligar used to be a possible hatchling from 10-km Eggs.
- From July 23rd, 2017 to Spring, 2018, Gligar used to be a possible hatchling from 5-km Eggs.
- Since Generation IV of the core game series, Gligar can evolve into Gliscor, but this is not currently possible in Pokémon GO.
- page, on the official Pokédex website
- Gligar article, on the Pokémon Wiki