|Growlithe - Puppy Pokémon|
|Growlithe has a superb sense of smell. Once it smells anything, this Pokémon won't forget the scent, no matter what. It uses its advanced olfactory sense to determine the emotions of other living things.|
Growlithe is the part of a two-member family.
- Growlithe was released with the game launch on July 6th, 2016.
- In the wild, maximum capture CP of Growlithe is 952, however it can reach 1,031, if encountered Pokémon is boosted by current weather.
- Since July 6th, 2016, Growlithe can be hatched from 5-km Eggs with a 634 of maximal CP.
- Growlithe's spawn rate and chance to be found in the wild were significantly higher during the Solstice Week event in June, 2017.
- Growlithe's spawn rate and chance to be found in the wild were significantly higher during the Lunar New Year event in February, 2018.
- Between April 13th and April 20th, 2017, Growlithe was temporarily possible 2-km egg hatchling during the Eggstravaganza event.
- page, on the official Pokédex website
- Growlithe article, on the Pokémon Wiki