|Hitmonlee - Kicking Pokémon|
|Hitmonlee's legs freely contract and stretch. Using these springlike legs, it bowls over foes with devastating kicks. After battle, it rubs down its legs and loosens the muscles to overcome fatigue.|
Hitmonlee is the part of a four-member family.
- Hitmonlee was released with the game launch on July 6th, 2016.
- In the wild, maximum capture CP of Hitmonlee is 2,062, however it can reach 2,234, if encountered Pokémon is boosted by current weather.
- From July 6th, 2016 to February 16th, 2017, Hitmonlee used to be a possible hatchling from 10-km Eggs.
- As a 3rd tier level Raid Boss, Hitmonlee's CP is 19,679. Its maximum capture CP in Bonus Challenge is 1,375 and 1,718 when encountered Pokémon is boosted by weather.
- Hitmonlee along with Hitmonchan had his own Candy prior to the release of Johto-region Pokémon.
- On August 20th, 2016, Hitmonlee's attack - Stomp was replaced with Brick Break, which has higher DPS.
- Currently, Brick Break is also not available as an attack possible to learn by him.
- page, on the official Pokédex website
- Hitmonlee article, on the Pokémon Wiki