|Ivysaur - Seed Pokémon|
|There is a bud on this Pokémon's back. To support its weight, Ivysaur's legs and trunk grow thick and strong. If it starts spending more time lying in the sunlight, it's a sign that the bud will bloom into a large flower soon.|
Ivysaur is the part of a three-member family.
- Ivysaur was released with the game launch on July 6th, 2016.
- In the wild, maximum capture CP of Ivysaur is 1,330, however it can reach 1,441, if encountered Pokémon is boosted by current weather.
- As a former 1st tier level Raid Boss, Ivysaur's CP was 5,238. Its maximum capture CP in Bonus Challenge was 886.
- Ivysaur's spawn rate and chance to be found in the wild were significantly higher during the Grass Weekend event in 2017.
- Its most optimal moveset in combat is Vine Whip and Solar Beam.
- page, on the official Pokédex website
- Ivysaur article, on the Pokémon Wiki