|Jolteon - Lightning Pokémon|
|Jolteon's cells generate a low level of electricity. This power is amplified by the static electricity of its fur, enabling the Pokémon to drop thunderbolts. The bristling fur is made of electrically charged needles.|
Jolteon is the part of a six-member family.
- Jolteon was released with the game launch on July 6th, 2016.
- In the wild, maximum capture CP of Jolteon is 2,340, however it can reach 2,535, if encountered Pokémon is boosted by current weather.
- As a former 3rd tier Raid Boss, Jolteon's CP was 19,883. Its maximum capture CP in Bonus Challenge was 1,560 and 1,950 when encountered Pokémon was boosted by weather.
- Jolteon was available in field research: "Evolve 3 Electric-type Pokémon." during May, 2018 with a maximum capture CP of 1,170.
- Shiny form of Jolteon was released with the start of the eighth Community Day on August 11th, 2018.
- There is an easter egg that refers to the names of the Eevee Brothers. Naming Eevee to Sparky will result in a Jolteon when it is evolved.
- Works only once per account and even if Eevee was already evolved into Jolteon not using this method.
- page, on the official Pokédex website
- Jolteon article, on the Pokémon Wiki