|Lapras - Transport Pokémon|
|People have driven Lapras almost to the point of extinction. In the evenings, this Pokémon is said to sing plaintively as it seeks what few others of its kind still remain.|
Lapras is the part of a one-member family.
- Lapras was released with the game launch on July 6th, 2016.
- In the wild, maximum capture CP of Lapras is 2,231, however it can reach 2,417, if encountered Pokémon is boosted by current weather.
- From July 6th, 2016 to Spring, 2018, Lapras used to be a possible hatchling from 10-km Eggs.
- As a former 4th tier level Raid Boss, Lapras's CP was 21,768. Its maximum capture CP in Bonus Challenge was 1,487 and 1,859 when encountered Pokémon was boosted by weather.
- Near the coastal areas of the Iwate, Miyagi and Fukushima prefectures in Japan, Lapras's spawn rate and chance to be found in the wild were significantly higher during the Japan-exclusive Lapras Event in November, 2016. 
- During this event, Lapras became more common to capture in an effort to raise money to rebuild after the 2011 earthquake.
- Lapras's spawn rate and chance to be found in the wild were significantly higher during the Water Festival event in 2017 and 2018.
- Between April 13th and April 20th, 2017, Lapras was temporarily possible 2-km egg hatchling during the Eggstravaganza event.
- Lapras's spawn rate and chance to be found in the wild were significantly higher during the Solstice Week event in June, 2017.
- Along with Chansey and Snorlax, Lapras is considered as one of the most effective Gym defenders of Kanto-region Pokémon.
- ↑ Pokemon GO Japan Lapras Event: Niantic Spawning Lapras In Record Number To Help Quake Victims Retrieved on 2018-01-02.
- page, on the official Pokédex website
- Lapras article, on the Pokémon Wiki