|Larvitar - Rock Skin Pokémon|
|Larvitar is born deep under the ground. To come up to the surface, this Pokémon must eat its way through the soil above. Until it does so, Larvitar cannot see its parents.|
Larvitar is the part of a three-member family.
- Larvitar was released with the main release of Johto-region Pokémon on February 16th, 2017.
- In the wild, maximum capture CP of Larvitar is 775, however it can reach 840, if encountered Pokémon is boosted by current weather.
- Between April 22nd and April 30th, 2018, Larvitar's spawn rate and chance to be found in the wild were significantly higher during the Earth Day.
- Since February 16th, 2017, Larvitar can be hatched from 10-km Eggs with a 517 of maximal CP.
- Larvitar is available in field research: "Make 3 Excellent throws in a row." since April, 2018 with a maximum capture CP of 387.
- Larvitar was the Pokémon featured on the sixth Community Day that took place on June 16th, 2018.
- Shiny form of Larvitar was released on this Community Day.
- page, on the official Pokédex website
- Larvitar article, on the Pokémon Wiki