|Larvitar - Rock Skin Pokémon|
|Larvitar is born deep under the ground. To come up to the surface, this Pokémon must eat its way through the soil above. Until it does so, Larvitar cannot see its parents.|
Larvitar is the part of a three-member family.
- Larvitar was released with the main release of Johto-region Pokémon on February 16th, 2017.
- In the wild, maximum capture CP of Larvitar is 775, however it can reach 840, if encountered Pokémon is boosted by current weather.
- Since February 16th, 2017, Larvitar can be hatched from 10-km Eggs with a 517 of maximal CP.
- Between September 22nd and October 3rd, 2017, Larvitar was temporarily possible 2-km egg hatchling during the Equinox event.
- page, on the official Pokédex website
- Larvitar article, on the Pokémon Wiki