|Ledyba - Five Star Pokémon|
|Ledyba secretes an aromatic fluid from where its legs join its body. This fluid is used for communicating with others. This Pokémon conveys its feelings to others by altering the fluid's scent.|
Ledyba is the part of a two-member family.
- Ledyba was released with the main release of Johto-region Pokémon on February 16th, 2017.
- In the wild, maximum capture CP of Ledyba is 568, however it can reach 616, if encountered Pokémon is boosted by current weather.
- Ledyba, along with Sentret, Hoothoot, Spinarak and Murkrow, is the most common Johto-region Pokémon to be found in wild.
- page, on the official Pokédex website
- Ledyba article, on the Pokémon Wiki