|Lickitung - Licking Pokémon|
|Whenever Lickitung comes across something new, it will unfailingly give it a lick. It does so because it memorizes things by texture and by taste. It is somewhat put off by sour things.|
Lickitung is the part of a one-member family.
- Lickitung was released with the game launch on July 6th, 2016.
- In the wild, maximum capture CP of Lickitung is 1,133, however it can reach 1,228, if encountered Pokémon is boosted by current weather.
- Between February 8th and February 15th, 2017, Lickitung's spawn rate and chance to be found in the wild were significantly higher during the Valentine's Day event.
- Since July 6th, 2016, Lickitung can be hatched from 5-km Eggs with a 755 of maximal CP.
- Between April 13th and April 20th, 2017, Lickitung was temporarily possible 2-km egg hatchling during the Eggstravaganza event.
- As a former 2nd tier level Raid Boss, Lickitung's CP was 6,433. Its maximum capture CP in Bonus Challenge was 755 and 944 when encountered Pokémon was boosted by weather.
- Lickitung was available in field research: "Use 5 Berries to help catch Pokémmon." during July, 2018 with a maximum capture CP of 566.
- Since Generation IV of the core game series, Lickitung can evolve into Lickilicky, but this is not currently possible in Pokémon GO.
- page, on the official Pokédex website
- Lickitung article, on the Pokémon Wiki