|Magcargo - Lava Pokémon|
|Magcargo's shell is actually its skin that hardened as a result of cooling. Its shell is very brittle and fragile—just touching it causes it to crumble apart. This Pokémon returns to its original size by dipping itself in magma.|
Magcargo is the part of a two-member family.
- Magcargo was released with the main release of Johto-region Pokémon on February 16th, 2017.
- In the wild, maximum capture CP of Magcargo is 1,323, however it can reach 1,433, if encountered Pokémon is boosted by current weather.
- Magcargo's spawn rate and chance to be found in the wild were significantly higher during the Solstice Week event in June, 2017.
- page, on the official Pokédex website
- Magcargo article, on the Pokémon Wiki