|Magnemite - Magnet Pokémon|
|Magnemite attaches itself to power lines to feed on electricity. If your house has a power outage, check your circuit breakers. You may find a large number of this Pokémon clinging to the breaker box.|
Magnemite is the part of a two-member family.
- Magnemite was released with the game launch on July 6th, 2016.
- In the wild, maximum capture CP of Magnemite is 929, however it can reach 1,006, if encountered Pokémon is boosted by current weather.
- From July 6th, 2016 to July 7th, 2017, Magnemite used to be a possible hatchling from 5-km Eggs.
- page, on the official Pokédex website
- Magnemite article, on the Pokémon Wiki