|Magneton - Magnet Pokémon|
|Magneton emits a powerful magnetic force that is fatal to mechanical devices. As a result, large cities sound sirens to warn citizens of large-scale outbreaks of this Pokémon.|
Magneton is the part of a two-member family.
- Magneton was released with the game launch on July 6th, 2016.
- In the wild, maximum capture CP of Magneton is 1,917, however it can reach 2,077, if encountered Pokémon is boosted by current weather.
- As a former 2nd tier level Raid Boss, Magneton's CP was 14,172. Its maximum capture CP in Bonus Challenge was 1,278.
- Since Generation IV of the core game series, Magneton can evolve into Magnezone, but this is not currently possible in Pokémon GO.
- On February 16th, 2017, Magneton's attacks Thunder Shock and Discharge were removed from possible attacks.
- page, on the official Pokédex website
- Magneton article, on the Pokémon Wiki