|Marowak - Bone Keeper Pokémon|
|Marowak is the evolved form of a Cubone that has overcome its sadness at the loss of its mother and grown tough. This Pokémon's tempered and hardened spirit is not easily broken.|
Marowak is the part of a two-member family.
#105 Alolan Marowak
- Marowak was released with the game launch on July 6th, 2016.
- In the wild, maximum capture CP of Marowak is 1,450, however it can reach 1,571, if encountered Pokémon is boosted by current weather.
- Marowak's spawn rate and chance to be found in the wild were significantly higher during the Halloween event in 2016.
- As a former 2nd tier level Raid Boss, Marowak's CP was 9,891. Its maximum capture CP in Bonus Challenge was 966 and 1,208 when encountered Pokémon was boosted by weather.
- Alolan Marowak was released on July 20th, 2018.
- As a 4th tier level Raid Boss, Alolan Marowak's CP is 20,190. Its maximum capture CP in Bonus Challenge is 966 and 1,208 when encountered Pokémon is boosted by weather.
- page, on the official Pokédex website
- Marowak article, on the Pokémon Wiki