Nidoran♀ (read Nidoran Female) is an uncommon Poison-type Pokémon from Kanto region. She can evolve into Nidorina when fed with 25 candies and her final evolution form is Nidoqueen. Nidoran♀ is female counterpart of Nidoran♂.
| Nidoran♀ - Poison Pin Pokémon
| Nidoran has barbs that secrete a powerful poison. They are thought to have developed as protection for this small-bodied Pokémon. When enraged, it releases a horrible toxin from its horn.
Nidoran♀ is the part of a three-member family.
- Nidoran♀ was released with the game launch on July 6th, 2016.
- In the wild, maximum capture CP of Nidoran♀ is 631, however it can reach 683, if encountered Pokémon is boosted by current weather.
- From July 6th, 2016 to February 9th, 2017, Nidoran♀ used to be a possible hatchling from 5-km Eggs.
- From February 9th, 2017 to December 21st, 2017, Nidoran♀ used to be a possible hatchling from 2-km Eggs.
- Nidoran♀ page, on the official Pokédex website
- Nidoran♀ article, on the Pokémon Wiki