|Pidgey - Tiny Bird Pokémon|
|Pidgey has an extremely sharp sense of direction. It is capable of unerringly returning home to its nest, however far it may be removed from its familiar surroundings.|
Pidgey is the part of a three-member family.
- Pidgey was released with the game launch on July 6th, 2016.
- In the wild, maximum capture CP of Pidgey is 497, however it can reach 539, if encountered Pokémon is boosted by current weather.
- From July 6th, 2016 to November 3rd, 2016, Pidgey used to be a possible hatchling from 2-km Eggs.
- Pidgey, along with Weedle and Rattata, is the most common Kanto-region Pokémon to be found in wild.
- Pidgey is one of the Pokémon that Ditto can appear as in wild.
- page, on the official Pokédex website
- Pidgey article, on the Pokémon Wiki