|Pikachu - Mouse Pokémon|
|Whenever Pikachu comes across something new, it blasts it with a jolt of electricity. If you come across a blackened berry, it's evidence that this Pokémon mistook the intensity of its charge.|
Pikachu is the part of a three-member family.
#026 Alolan Raichu
Pikachu seems to be common Pokémon during some events, however aside from them it is very-rare Pokémon.
- From December 12th, 2016 to January 3rd, 2017, a Pikachu wearing a festive Santa hat was available to be captured in the wild during the Holiday event.
- Pikachu with the same festive Santa hat was available again to catch on the 2nd Holiday event, from December 21st, 2017 to January 4th, 2018, but this time with possibility of catching the shiny variant as well.
- From February 26th, 2017 to March 6th, 2017, a Pikachu wearing a party hat was available to be captured in the wild to celebrate Pokémon Day.
- Pikachu with the same party hat was available again to catch on the 2nd Pokémon Day event, from February 26th to 28th, 2018, but this time with possibility of catching the shiny variant as well.
- From July 6th, 2017 to July 27th, 2017, a Pikachu wearing a Pokemon League hat resembling the one that Ash Ketchum wore in the animated series was available to be captured in the wild to celebrate the 1st Anniversary.
- From October 20th, to November 2nd, 2017, a Pikachu wearing a witch hat was available to be captured in the wild during the 2nd Halloween event.
- From July 5th, to July 31st, 2018, a Pikachu wearing a summer hat and sunglasses was available to be captured in the wild to celebrate the 2nd Anniversary.
- From October 6th, to October 7th, 2018, a Pikachu wearing a Fragment hat was available to be captured, there was a possibility of catching the shiny variant as well.
- On October 11th, 2018, spawn rate of female Pikachu was higher during the Female Day.
Sprites of Pikachu with event hats
|Regular male||Shiny male||Regular female||Shiny female|
- Pikachu was released with the game launch on July 6th, 2016.
- In the wild, maximum capture CP of Pikachu is 675, however it can reach 731, if encountered Pokémon is boosted by current weather.
- From July 6th, 2016 to December 12th, 2016, Pikachu used to be a possible hatchling from 2-km Eggs.
- Pikachu was available in field research: "Catch 3 Electric-type Pokémon." during April to June, 2018 with a maximum capture CP of 337.
- Pikachu was also available in field research: "Catch 3 Grass-, Fire- or Water-Type Pokémon." during July, 2018.
- Shiny form of Pikachu was released during the Pokémon GO Park event on August 9th, 2017.
- Pikachu is one of the four Starter Pokémon, the others being Bulbasaur, Charmander and Squirtle.
- Unlike other three Starter Pokémon, Pikachu isn't the first stage form of its evolution line.
- Pikachu is the most favoured and iconic Pokémon in game and there are few easter eggs related with this Pokémon.
- Its silhouette is in Pokémon Collection button in Main Menu .
- Its image is on PokéCoin icon .
- It has a lineup of various costumes for certain events in game.
- Along with extra-small Rattata, extra-large Magikarp and extremely-rare in general Unown, for catching Pikachu there is special medal that Trainer can achieve.
- Pikachu can be caught as a Starter Pokémon, if the player walk away from three already spawned Starter Pokémon to make them disappear and re-spawn again next to the trainer at his current location. Players have to repeat this action few times until Pikachu show up along with the previous three Starter Pokémon.
- Unlike the other Pokémon in the game, if Pikachu is tapped while looking at its summary page, it says its name just as it does in the anime series.
- During the Pokémon GO Park event in Yokohama, Pikachu was a 4th tier level Raid Boss, its CP was 11,845. Pikachu's maximum capture CP in Bonus Challenge was 450. 
- On January 20th, 2018, Pikachu was the Pokémon available to catch with an exclusive move - Surf, during the first Community Day.
- page, on the official Pokédex website
- Pikachu article, on the Pokémon Wiki