|#024 Arbok||#026 Raichu|
Whenever Pikachu comes across something new, it blasts it with a jolt of electricity. If you come across a blackened berry, it's evidence that this Pokémon mistook the intensity of its charge.
- Pikachu is one of the four starter Pokémon, the others being Bulbasaur, Charmander and Squirtle.
- Pikachu can be caught as a starter Pokémon if the player leaves and reenters the area where they can choose their starter Pokémon five times.
- From December 12th 2016 to January 3rd 2017, a Pikachu wearing a festive Santa hat was available to be captured in the wild during the Holiday event.
- From February 26th 2017 to March 6th 2017, a Pikachu wearing a party hat was available to be captured in the wild to celebrate Pokémon Day.
- From July 6th 2017 to July 27th 2017, a Pikachu wearing a Pokemon League hat resembling the one that Ash wore in the animated series was available to be captured in the wild to celebrate the one-year Anniversary. It was also possible to hatch a Pichu wearing the same hat.
- On August 9th 2017, shiny Pikachu began appearing in Yokohama, Japan during the Pokémon GO Park event.
- , on the official Pokédex website
- Pikachu, on the Pokémon wiki