|Pineco - Bagworm Pokémon|
|Pineco hangs from a tree branch and patiently waits for prey to come along. If the Pokémon is disturbed while eating by someone shaking its tree, it drops down to the ground and explodes with no warning.|
Pineco is the part of a two-member family.
- Pineco was released with the main release of Johto-region Pokémon on February 16th, 2017.
- In the wild, maximum capture CP of Pineco is 896, however it can reach 970, if encountered Pokémon is boosted by current weather.
- Since July 23rd, 2017, Pineco can be hatched from 5-km Eggs with a 597 of maximal CP.
- As a former 2nd tier level Raid Boss, Pineco's CP was 6,621. Its maximum capture CP in Bonus Challenge was 597 and 746 when encountered Pokémon was boosted by weather.
- Pineco was available in field research: "Evolve 3 Sunkern or Natu" during Johto Festival 2018 with a maximum capture CP of 448.
- Shiny form of Pineco was released with the beginning of the Johto Festival on August 20th, 2018.
- page, on the official Pokédex website
- Pineco article, on the Pokémon Wiki