To enter to the page with captured Pokémon in game:
Below there is the list of items that can be purchased and their respective prices.
|Shop Item||Price in PokéCoins|
|1x Premium Raid Pass||100|
|6x Max Revive||180|
|10x Max Potion||200|
|20x Poké Ball||100|
|100x Poké Ball||460|
|200x Poké Ball||800|
|1x Lure Module||100|
|8x Lure Module||680|
|1x Incubator Limited||150|
|1x Super Incubator||200|
|1x Lucky Egg||80|
|8x Lucky Egg||500|
|25x Lucky Egg||1250|
There are currently two kinds of permanent upgrades available to purchase from the shop. They are: Bag Upgrade and Pokémon Storage Upgrade. Both of them works pretty similar.
The Bag Upgrade is available for purchase from the shop for 200. The upgrade gives player 50 additional storage slots for any items. Players can repeat this action to continue gaining additional storage, until reaching the maximum possible inventory size of 2,000.
In-game description: Increases the max number of items you carry by 50.
Pokémon Storage Upgrade
Pokémon Storage Upgrade is a purchasable device that increase a Trainer's maximum Pokémon storage capacity.
In-game description: Increases the max number of Pokémon you can carry by 50.
Special offers and promotions
There were several special offers and promotions in item shop with first ones known as Holiday Boxes special offer introduced to game in the morning of December 25th, 2016 as a part of Holiday event.
When bigger special offers are available in the Shop, there is red circle around icon of Shop Button and red text with "SHOP" in game Main Menu . Also during Holiday event, while Shop had Holiday special offers its button had present icon instead of shopping bag .
Holiday Boxes offer (2016)
- Main article: Holiday#Shop special offer
Holiday Boxes were the first special offer boxes, that were available from the shop for a limited time.
From the morning of December 25th, 2016 through the afternoon of December 30th, 2016 (PST) Special, Great, and Ultra Boxes werer available for purchase from the Shop. These boxes contained some items that are usually not available for purchase and they were offered at a discount rate.
From the afternoon of December 30th, 2016 through the afternoon of January 3rd, 2017 (PST) Bronze, Silver, and Gold Boxes were available for purchase. The items in these Boxes included Incense, Lure Modules, Lucky Eggs, Poké Balls, and Great Balls.
Pokémon Storage discount (2017)
In result of introducing Pokémon from Johto region, there was a 50% discount for Pokémon Storage Upgrade that would "help players prepare for upcoming adventures". The discount lasted from February 16th to 28th, 2017.
Eggstravaganza offer (2017)
- Main article: Eggstravaganza#Shop special offer
Solstice Week offer (2017)
- Main article: Solstice Week#Shop special offer
1st Anniversary offer (2017)
- Main article: 1st Anniversary#Shop special offer
For the 1st Anniversary event there were another special offer boxes available from the shop for a limited time.
The following boxes were available from July 22nd, 2017 until July 27th, 2017.
Equinox offer (2017)
- Main article: Equinox#Shop special offer
During the Equinox event there was yet another special offer boxes available from the shop for a limited time.
This offer was available from September 22nd, 2017 through October 3rd, 2017.
Halloween offer (2017)
- Main article: Halloween#Shop special offer
During the game's second Halloween event there were another three special offer boxes in the Shop for a limited time.
These boxes were available in the Shop from October 20th, 2017 to November 2nd, 2017.
Global Catch Challenge offer (2017)
- Main article: Global Catch Challenge#Shop special offer
Mid-December offer (2017)
After Global Catch Challenge special offer, there was Mid-December one, that lasted from December 15th, 2017 to December 18th, 2017.  There was only one special box in this offer.
Holiday Boxes offer (2017)
- Main article: Holiday#Shop special offer_2
Year after the very-first special offer boxes, there were new ones for Holiday 2017 event available from the shop for a limited time.
From December 21st through December 25th, 2017 at 1:00 p.m. PST, special boxes featured items such as Super Incubators, Lure Modules and Star Pieces.
From December 25th, 2017, at 1:00 p.m. PST through January 4th, 2018, special boxes featured items such as Premium Raid Passes, Super Incubators, and Star Pieces.
This offer introduced new graphic design for such boxes and it differs from previous special offer boxes by having futuristic style with more winter, holiday theme.
January offer (2018)
Graphic design of these boxes are the same as one prior the Holiday 2018 offer.
Hoenn Pokémon Eggs offer (2018)
During this offer individual Super Incubator was available to purchase for 200.
Hoenn celebration offer (2018)
- Main article: Hoenn Celebration#Shop special offer
Legendary Week offer (2018)
- Main article: Legendary Week#Shop special offer
Eggstravaganza offer (2018)
- Main article: Eggstravaganza#Shop special offer
March Community Day offer (2018)
- Main article: Community Day#Shop special offer
At the very bottom of the Shop page there is a section for Promo codes, where players can enter their promotional codes to get certain items.
PokéCoins are in-game currency used to purchase items from the Shop. They can be obtained in two ways by defending a gym or by purchasing them with real currency.
The coins are golden and they feature a picture of the profile side of a Pikachu.
- Main article: Gym#Defender Bonus
Bellow there is chart of PokéCoins packages available to be purchased with real money in several currencies.
- Before the Gym re-work that occurred on June 20th, 2017, the Defender Bonus worked differently. There was a button in the top-right corner of the Shop page, that a Trainer could click once every 24 hours to acquire their Defender Bonus reward.
- Trainers who are below level 5 cannot buy Premium Raid Pass from the Shop.
- Because of this, the layout of the columns differ. Instead of three columns of items, there are only two.
- Additionally, these Trainers do not see any special offer boxes which contain Premium Raid Passes.
- On June 22nd, 2017, the maximum capacity of a Trainer's item bag was increased from 1,000 to 1,500.
- On December 8th, 2017, the maximum capacity of a Trainer's Pokémon storage was increased from 1,000 to 1,500.
- On May 15th, 2018, the maximum capacity of a Trainer's item bag was increased from 1,500 to 2,000.
- As of June 7th, 2018, the Super Incubator is no longer a limited-time item.
- ↑ Limited-time holiday item packs!. Pokémon GO Live. Retrieved on 2016-12-25.
- ↑ https://twitter.com/pokemongoapp/status/832069502477144065
- ↑ Celebrating the First Anniversary of Pokémon GO!. Pokémon GO Live. Retrieved on 2017-06-08.
- ↑ Celebrate the Solstices with Us!. Pokémon GO Live. Retrieved on 2017-06-12.
- ↑ New Boxes on sale in the Shop!. /r/TheSilphRoad. Retrieved on 2017-07-26.
- ↑ PokemonGoApp. (2017, December 5). Good news, Trainers! Deals on discounted boxes with Lucky Eggs, Lure Modules, Ultra Balls, and Great Balls have been extended for an extra week until Monday, December 11. Twitter. Retrieved on 2017-12-12.
- ↑ PokemonGoApp. (2017, December 15). Trainers, a special box with Raid Passes, Pinap Berries, and Incense is now available in the in-game shop! Take advantage of this sale before the deal disappears on December 18! Twitter. Retrieved on 2017-12-17.
- ↑ PokemonGoApp. (2018, January 12). Prepare for your upcoming Raid Battles against Kyogre, Groudon, and other powerful Pokémon by purchasing special boxes containing Premium Raid Passes. Twitter. Retrieved on 2018-01-13.
- ↑ PokemonGoApp. (2018, January 23). Trainers, we have some Egg-citing news! Super Incubators are now available in the in-game shop until 2/1.. Twitter. Retrieved on 2018-01-25.
- ↑ Discover Rayquaza and More Pokémon Originally from the Hoenn Region!. Pokémon GO Live. Retrieved on 2018-02-12.
- ↑ PokemonGoApp. (2017, June 22). Trainers, you can now increase the max number of items you can carry from 1,000 to 1,500 by purchasing Bag Upgrades in the in-game shop. Twitter. Retrieved on 2018-05-16.
- ↑ Pokémon GO updated to version 0.85.2 for Android and 1.55.1 for iOS. Retrieved on 2018-05-16.
- ↑ PokemonGoApp. (2018, May 15). Trainers, great news! Now, you can purchase even more space to allow you to carry up to 2,000 items. That’s plenty of room to store your Poké Balls, Berries, and more!. Twitter. Retrieved on 2018-05-16.
- ↑ Super incubator no longer in limited-time. /r/TheSilphRoad. Retrieved on 2018-06-08.