|Quilava - Volcano Pokémon|
|Quilava keeps its foes at bay with the intensity of its flames and gusts of superheated air. This Pokémon applies its outstanding nimbleness to dodge attacks even while scorching the foe with flames.|
Quilava is the part of a three-member family.
- Quilava was released with the main release of Johto-region Pokémon on February 16th, 2017.
- In the wild, maximum capture CP of Quilava is 1,272, however it can reach 1,378, if encountered Pokémon is boosted by current weather.
- Quilava's spawn rate and chance to be found in the wild were significantly higher during the Solstice Week event in June, 2017.
- As a former 1st tier level Raid Boss, Quilava's CP was 5,085. Its maximum capture CP in Bonus Challenge was 847.
- page, on the official Pokédex website
- Quilava article, on the Pokémon Wiki