A Raid Battle is a cooperative gameplay experience that encourages Trainers to work with other Trainers to defeat an extremely powerful Pokémon known as the Raid Boss. Before a Raid Battle begins, all Pokémon assigned to the Gym will return to their owners, and a large Egg will appear atop the Gym. When the countdown above the Egg reaches zero, the Raid Boss will be revealed.
There is also a special Raid called an EX Raid Battle is an invitation-only. A trainer will receive a notification along with with time, date and location; along with an Exclusive Raid Pass to gain entry into the Raid.
They seem to only run between 6:00AM (starting time) and 9:00PM local time.
- Main article: Raid Pass
- Main article: Raid Boss
Upon using a Raid Pass to join the battle, the Trainer and up to 20 other Trainers work together to defeat the Raid Boss. If a Raid Boss is successfully defeated within the five-minute time limit, those Trainers have the chance to catch an extra powerful Pokémon of their own.
|Potions||Rare Candy||Berries||Technical Machines|
| || |
- 23rd June - Raids were open being available for players level 35 and above
- 23rd June - Raids were made available for players level 31 and above
- 23rd June - Raids were made available for players level 28 and above
- 24th June - Raids were made available for players level 25 and above
- 26th June - Raids were made available for players level 20 and above
- 1st July - Raids were made available for players level 5 and above