|Rattata - Mouse Pokémon|
|Rattata is cautious in the extreme. Even while it is asleep, it constantly listens by moving its ears around. It is not picky about where it lives—it will make its nest anywhere.|
Rattata is the part of a two-member family.
#019 Alolan Rattata
#020 Alolan Raticate
- Rattata was released with the game launch on July 6th, 2016.
- In the wild, maximum capture CP of Rattata is 504, however it can reach 546, if encountered Pokémon is boosted by current weather.
- From July 6th, 2016 to November 3rd, 2016, Rattata used to be a possible hatchling from 2-km Eggs.
- Since June 23rd, 2018, Alolan Rattata can be hatched from 7-km Eggs with a 336 of maximal CP.
- Rattata and Pidgey are the most common Kanto-region Pokémon to be found in wild.
- Rattata is one of the Pokémon that Ditto can appear as in wild.
- There is a medal for capturing Rattata weighing 1 kg or less. Its name is Youngster.
- page, on the official Pokédex website
- Rattata article, on the Pokémon Wiki