|#018 Pidgeot||#020 Raticate|
Rattata is cautious in the extreme. Even while it is asleep, it constantly listens by moving its ears around. It is not picky about where it lives—it will make its nest anywhere.
- Rattata are very common in the wild.
- There is a medal for capturing Rattata weighing 1kg or less.
- This Pokémon can be caught in the wild.
- You used to be able to hatch one from a 2km Egg.
- When trying to find Ditto, catch Rattata and Pidgey(sometimes they turn into Ditto when caught)
- , on the official Pokédex website
- Rattata, on the Pokémon wiki