|Seel - Sea Lion Pokémon|
|Seel hunts for prey in the frigid sea underneath sheets of ice. When it needs to breathe, it punches a hole through the ice with the sharply protruding section of its head.|
Seel is the part of a two-member family.
- Seel was released with the game launch on July 6th, 2016.
- In the wild, maximum capture CP of Seel is 770, however it can reach 835, if encountered Pokémon is boosted by current weather.
- Between March 22nd and March 29th, 2017, Seel's spawn rate and chance to be found in the wild were significantly higher during the Water Festival.
- Between December 21st, 2017 and January 4th, 2018, Seel's spawn rate and chance to be found in the wild were significantly higher during the Holiday.
- Between June 7th and June 21st, 2018, Seel's spawn rate and chance to be found in the wild were significantly higher during the Water Festival.
- From July 6th, 2016 to Spring, 2018, Seel used to be a possible hatchling from 5-km Eggs.
- Seel was available in field research: "Evolve a Water-type Pokémon." during June, 2018 with a maximum capture CP of 385.
- On August 20th, 2016, Seel's fast attack Water Gun was replaced with Lick, which has lower DPS.
- page, on the official Pokédex website
- Seel article, on the Pokémon Wiki