|Shellder - Bivalve Pokémon|
|At night, this Pokémon uses its broad tongue to burrow a hole in the seafloor sand and then sleep in it. While it is sleeping, Shellder closes its shell, but leaves its tongue hanging out.|
Shellder is the part of a two-member family.
- Shellder was released with the game launch on July 6th, 2016.
- In the wild, maximum capture CP of Shellder is 821, however it can reach 890, if encountered Pokémon is boosted by current weather.
- From July 6th, 2016 to February 9th, 2018, Shellder used to be a possible hatchling from 5-km Eggs.
- Since February 9th, 2018, Shellder can be hatched from 2-km Eggs with a 547 of maximal CP.
- Between April 13th and April 20th, 2017, Shellder was temporarily possible 2-km egg hatchling during the Eggstravaganza event.
- page, on the official Pokédex website
- Shellder article, on the Pokémon Wiki