To enter to the page with captured Pokémon in game:
Below there is the list of items that can be currently purchased and their respective prices.
|Shop Item||Price in PokéCoins|
|1x Incubator Limited||150|
|1x Super Incubator||200|
|1x Premium Raid Pass||100|
|6x Max Revive||180|
|10x Max Potion||200|
|20x Poké Ball||100|
|100x Poké Ball||460|
|200x Poké Ball||800|
|1x Lure Module||100|
|8x Lure Module||680|
|1x Lucky Egg||80|
|8x Lucky Egg||500|
|25x Lucky Egg||1250|
There are currently two kinds of permanent upgrades available to purchase from the shop. They are: Bag Upgrade and Pokémon Storage Upgrade. Both of them works pretty similar.
The Bag Upgrade is available for purchase from the shop for 200. The upgrade gives player 50 additional storage slots for any items. Players can repeat this action to continue gaining additional storage, until reaching the maximum possible inventory size of 2,000.
In-game description: Increases the max number of items you carry by 50.
Pokémon Storage Upgrade
Pokémon Storage Upgrade is a purchasable device that increase a Trainer's maximum Pokémon storage capacity.
It can be purchased from the shop for 200. Purchasing them multiple times, increases storage capacity by 50 Pokémon, up to a maximum possible size of 1,500. To celebrate the second anniversary of Pokémon GO, the maximum size will be increased to 2,000.
In-game description: Increases the max number of Pokémon you can carry by 50.
Special offers and promotions
- Main article: List of shop special offers and promotions
There were several special offers and promotions in item shop with first ones known as Holiday Boxes special offer introduced to game in the morning of December 25th, 2016 as a part of Holiday event.
When bigger special offers are available in the Shop, there is a red circle around icon of Shop Button and red text with "SHOP" in game Main Menu . Also during Holiday event, while Shop had Holiday special offers its button had a gift icon instead of shopping bag .
At the very bottom of the Shop page there is a section for Promo codes, where players can enter their promotional codes to get certain items. Such codes can be got through the e-mail from the Niantic, when there is longer inactivity in the game.
PokéCoins are in-game currency used to purchase items from the Shop. They can be obtained in two ways by defending a gym or by purchasing them with real currency.
The coins are golden and they feature a picture of the profile side of a Pikachu.
- Main article: Gym#Defender Bonus
Bellow there is chart of PokéCoin packages available to be purchased with real money in several currencies.
- Before the Gym re-work that occurred on June 20th, 2017, the Defender Bonus worked differently. There was a button in the top-right corner of the Shop page, that a Trainer could click once every 24 hours to acquire their Defender Bonus reward.
- Layout of the Items section in the shop differs between two and three columns of purchasable item offers. It depends on number of these products, if the number of purchasable items is even there are two columns and if the number is odd there are three columns.
- Trainers who are below level 5 cannot buy Premium Raid Pass from the Shop.
- Additionally, these Trainers do not see any special offer boxes which contain Premium Raid Passes.
- On June 22nd, 2017, the maximum capacity of a Trainer's item bag was increased from 1,000 to 1,500.
- On December 8th, 2017, the maximum capacity of a Trainer's Pokémon storage was increased from 1,000 to 1,500.
- On May 15th, 2018, the maximum capacity of a Trainer's item bag was increased from 1,500 to 2,000.
- As of June 7th, 2018, the Super Incubator is no longer a limited-time item.
- ↑ Maximum Pokémon storage will be increased to 2,000 to tie in with Pokémon GO's second anniversary. /r/PokemonGO. Retrieved on 2018-07-06.
- ↑ PokemonGoApp. (2017, June 22). Trainers, you can now increase the max number of items you can carry from 1,000 to 1,500 by purchasing Bag Upgrades in the in-game shop. Twitter. Retrieved on 2018-05-16.
- ↑ Pokémon GO updated to version 0.85.2 for Android and 1.55.1 for iOS. Retrieved on 2018-05-16.
- ↑ PokemonGoApp. (2018, May 15). Trainers, great news! Now, you can purchase even more space to allow you to carry up to 2,000 items. That’s plenty of room to store your Poké Balls, Berries, and more!. Twitter. Retrieved on 2018-05-16.
- ↑ Super incubator no longer in limited-time. /r/TheSilphRoad. Retrieved on 2018-06-08.