Slowbro is a Water, Psychic-type Pokémon from Kanto region. It evolves from Slowpoke after being fed with 50 candies and it is parallel evolution form to Slowking, the other Slowpoke's final evolution form.
| Slowbro - Hermit Crab Pokémon
| Slowbro's tail has a Shellder firmly attached with a bite. As a result, the tail can't be used for fishing anymore. This causes Slowbro to grudgingly swim and catch prey instead.
Slowbro is the part of a three-member family.
- Slowbro was released with the game launch on July 6th, 2016.
- In the wild, maximum capture CP of Slowbro is 2,127, however it can reach 2,304, if encountered Pokémon is boosted by current weather.
- As a former 2nd tier level Raid Boss, Slowbro's CP was 11,776. Its maximum capture CP in Bonus Challenge was 1,418 and 1,773 when encountered Pokémon was boosted by weather.
- Slowbro's spawn rate and chance to be found in the wild were significantly higher during the Valentine's Day event in 2017.
- Slowbro page, on the official Pokédex website
- Slowbro article, on the Pokémon Wiki