Slowpoke is an uncommon Water, Psychic-type Pokémon from Kanto region. It can evolve either into Slowbro after being fed with 50 candies or into Slowking with same amount of candies and King's Rock being used.
| Slowpoke - Dopey Pokémon
| Slowpoke uses its tail to catch prey by dipping it in water at the side of a river. However, this Pokémon often forgets what it's doing and often spends entire days just loafing at water's edge.
Slowpoke is the part of a three-member family.
- Slowpoke was released with the game launch on July 6th, 2016.
- In the wild, maximum capture CP of Slowpoke is 1,032, however it can reach 1,118, if encountered Pokémon is boosted by current weather.
- From July 6th, 2016 to February 9th, 2017, Slowpoke used to be a possible hatchling from 5-km Eggs.
- From February 9th, 2017 to Spring, 2018, Slowpoke used to be a possible hatchling from 2-km Eggs.
- Slowpoke's spawn rate and chance to be found in the wild were significantly higher during the Valentine's Day event in 2017.
- Slowpoke was temporarily possible 2-km egg hatchling during the Equinox event in late September, 2017.
- Slowpoke page, on the official Pokédex website
- Slowpoke article, on the Pokémon Wiki