|Sneasel - Sharp Claw Pokémon|
|Sneasel scales trees by punching its hooked claws into the bark. This Pokémon seeks out unguarded nests and steals eggs for food while the parents are away.|
Sneasel is the part of a one-member family.
- Sneasel was released with the main release of Johto-region Pokémon on February 16th, 2017.
- In the wild, maximum capture CP of Sneasel is 1,601, however it can reach 1,734, if encountered Pokémon is boosted by current weather.
- Between June 13th and June 22nd, 2017, Sneasel's spawn rate and chance to be found in the wild were significantly higher during the Solstice Week event.
- Between December 21st, 2017 and January 4th, 2018, Sneasel's spawn rate and chance to be found in the wild were significantly higher during the Holiday.
- From February 16th, 2017 to Spring, 2018, Sneasel used to be a possible hatchling from 5-km Eggs.
- As a former 2nd tier level Raid Boss, Sneasel's CP was 11,350. Its maximum capture CP in Bonus Challenge was 1,067 and 1,334 when encountered Pokémon was boosted by weather.
- Since Generation IV of the core game series, Sneasel can evolve into Weavile, but this is not currently possible in Pokémon GO.
- page, on the official Pokédex website
- Sneasel article, on the Pokémon Wiki