|Spinarak - String Spit Pokémon|
|The web spun by Spinarak can be considered its second nervous system. It is said that this Pokémon can determine what kind of prey is touching its web just by the tiny vibrations it feels through the web's strands.|
Spinarak is the part of a two-member family.
- Spinarak was released with the main release of Johto-region Pokémon on February 16th, 2017.
- In the wild, maximum capture CP of Spinarak is 587, however it can reach 636, if encountered Pokémon is boosted by current weather.
- From July 7th, 2017 to December 8th, 2017, Spinarak used to be a possible hatchling from 2-km Eggs.
- Spinarak, along with Sentret, Hoothoot, Ledyba and Murkrow, is the most common Johto-region Pokémon to be found in wild.
- page, on the official Pokédex website
- Spinarak article, on the Pokémon Wiki