|Squirtle - Tiny Turtle Pokémon|
|Squirtle's shell is not merely used for protection. The shell's rounded shape and the grooves on its surface help minimize resistance in water, enabling this Pokémon to swim at high speeds.|
Squirtle is the part of a three-member family.
- Squirtle was released with the game launch on July 6th, 2016.
- In the wild, maximum capture CP of Squirtle is 693, however it can reach 750, if encountered Pokémon is boosted by current weather.
- From July 6th, 2016 to July 7th, 2017, Squirtle used to be a possible hatchling from 2-km Eggs.
- Squirtle's spawn rate and chance to be found in the wild were significantly higher during the Water Festival event in 2017.
- Squirtle is one of the four Starter Pokémon, the others being Bulbasaur, Charmander and Pikachu.
- Its most optimal moveset in combat is Bubble and Aqua Tail.
- page, on the official Pokédex website
- Squirtle article, on the Pokémon Wiki