|Tangela - Vine Pokémon|
|Tangela's vines snap off easily if they are grabbed. This happens without pain, allowing it to make a quick getaway. The lost vines are replaced by newly grown vines the very next day.|
Tangela is the part of a one-member family.
- Tangela was released with the game launch on July 6th, 2016.
- In the wild, maximum capture CP of Tangela is 1,893, however it can reach 2,051, if encountered Pokémon is boosted by current weather.
- Between May 5th and May 9th, 2017, Tangela's spawn rate and chance to be found in the wild were significantly higher during the Grass Weekend.
- Since July 6th, 2016, Tangela can be hatched from 5-km Eggs with a 1,262 of maximal CP.
- Between April 13th and April 20th, 2017, Tangela was temporarily possible 2-km egg hatchling during the Eggstravaganza event.
- Between March 22nd and April 2nd, 2018, Tangela was temporarily possible 2-km egg hatchling during the Eggstravaganza event.
- Since Generation IV of the core game series, Tangela can evolve into Tangrowth, but this is not currently possible in Pokémon GO.
- page, on the official Pokédex website
- Tangela article, on the Pokémon Wiki