|Wartortle - Turtle Pokémon|
|Its tail is large and covered with a rich, thick fur. The tail becomes increasingly deeper in color as Wartortle ages. The scratches on its shell are evidence of this Pokémon's toughness as a battler.|
Wartortle is the part of a three-member family.
- Wartortle was released with the game launch on July 6th, 2016.
- In the wild, maximum capture CP of Wartortle is 1,135, however it can reach 1,229, if encountered Pokémon is boosted by current weather.
- Between December 25th, 2016 and January 3rd, 2017, Wartortle's spawn rate and chance to be found in the wild were significantly higher during the Holiday.
- Between March 22nd and March 29th, 2017, Wartortle's spawn rate and chance to be found in the wild were significantly higher during the Water Festival.
- Between June 7th and June 21st, 2018, Wartortle's spawn rate and chance to be found in the wild were significantly higher during the Water Festival.
- As a former 1st tier level Raid Boss, Wartortle's CP was 4,503. Its maximum capture CP in Bonus Challenge was 756 and 945 when encountered Pokémon was boosted by weather.
- Shiny form of Wartortle was released during the seventh Community Day on July 8th, 2018.
- Its most optimal moveset in combat is Water Gun and Hydro Pump.
- page, on the official Pokédex website
- Wartortle article, on the Pokémon Wiki